Petcore Europe is pleased to announce the new date for its annual conference: 23 February 2016 in Brussels.
Due to the exceptional situation in Brussels in November, we had to postpone our conference scheduled to take place on the 24th. But to postpone is not to abandon!
We are looking forward to welcoming you on that new date - same place, same topics, same speakers and with more than 130 experts and leaders from the complete PET value chain in Europe and beyond as well as representatives from the European institutions.
- EU Product Environmental Footprint (PEF): a European Commission project on packed bottled water
Simone Pedrazzini: Life Cycle Assessment & Sustainability Consultant, Quantis for EFBW
- "Recycled but not recycled": Working on the future of PET Thermoforms
Wim Hoenderdaal: Technical Marketing Manager PET, Indorama Ventures Europe
- EU Polymark Project - The Novel Identification Technology to differentiate High Value Plastics in Waste Streams: preliminary technical results
Hans Eder: Head of Research and Development, Sesotec
- Implementing the EU food contact plastics recycling regulation in practice: an update
Elfriede Hell: General Manager Division recycling technology, Starlinger
2. European Circular Economy
- Latest 2014 PET collection and recycling in Europe: PCI report for Petcore Europe
Helen McGeough: Senior Consultant, PCI PET Packaging, Resin & Recycling Ltd
- The new European Circular Economy package
European Commission representative
- Examples of new PET packaging & future trends
Annemieke Hartmann-Jemmett: Group Commercial Strategy Director, Petainer
- Use of PET in aerosols
Alain D’Haese: Secretary General, European Aerosol Federation (FEA)
- Novel Circular PET Technology for coloured post-consumer packaging
Tonnis Hooghoudt: CEO, Ioniqa
How Petcore Europe is connecting globally
Waste Free Oceans (WFO): The problem of marine litter
Stephanie Maes: Project Manager, Waste Free Oceans
Effective communication on PET to the public: How to respond to public concerns and needs
The participants will include PET resin manufacturers, packaging designers and manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, brand owners, waste management organisations, recyclers, machinery manufacturers, representatives from the European institutions and European organisations interested in PET.
DATE & VENUE
Tuesday, 23 February 2016 from 10:00 - 17:00
VLEVA Conference Centre, Avenue de Cortenbergh 71, 1000 Brussels
NEW! TRACER WORKSHOP: Wednesday, 24 February 2016
Petcore Europe in collaboration with Procter & Gamble is organising a Tracer Workshop on 24 February in the same venue, the VLEVA Conference Centre. This is therefore the perfect opportunity to combine your participation in our Petcore Europe Conference with another one to the Tracer Workshop on the following day. Interested? Then click here for more information.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our conference.
Your Petcore Europe team
WITH THE KIND SUPPORT OF
Committee of PET Manufacturers in Europe (CPME), European Federation of Bottled Waters (EFBW), EREMA, Forum PET Europe, Plastics Recyclers Europe (PRE), Starlinger, Unesda - Soft Drinks Europe, Waste Free Oceans (WFO)
AND OUR MEDIA PARTNERS:
EUWID, PET Planet, Plastics Information Europe (PIE), Plastics News Europe, Recycling magazine