Petcore Europe is pleased to announce its annual conference in Brussels from 6-7 February 2019 in the Renaissance Brussels Hotel right in front of the European Parliament.
Building up on the success of last year, Petcore Europe is happy to invite to its 2019 conference over two days in a prestigious new venue in the heart of the European neighborhood directly at Gare Luxembourg - only 15 minutes from Zaventem airport.
The first day is dedicated to the perspectives and strategy of the PET value chain followed by a networking drink and dinner. The second day focuses on the latest developments in the EU legislation as well as the challenges, trends and solutions in collection, sorting & recycling as well as circularity & sustainability issues.
Don't miss your opportunity to network and gain an insight into the latest developments of our industry. Guarantee your place now!
Day 1: Wednesday, 6 February 2019
- 11:00 - 12:30: Petcore Europe General Assembly (for members only)
- Networking lunch
- 13:30 - 17:30:Petcore Europe Conference 2019 - Perspectives and Strategy for the PET value chain
- 2017 PET market, Collection & Recycling Rates
- Changing supply & demand: viewpoints from the value chain
- VPET: PET prodcuers' view
- RPET: PET recyclers' view
- PET converters' view (Preforms and Trays)
- 17:30: Networking Drink (free for all conference participants)
- 19:00: Networking Dinner (separate ticket required)
Day 2: Thursday, 7 February 2019
- 10:00 - 17:30:Petcore Europe Conference 2019 - Trends in PET Collection, Sorting, Recycling & Circularity
- EU Plastics Strategy 2.0
- Plastics Strategy: SUP directive, taxes on plastics, etc.
- Regulatory developments
- Trends & solutions in PET post-consumer collection
- Developments in sorting
- Developments in collection (deposit)
- Recycling of ODR (Opaque and Difficult to Recycle) and Thermoforms PET containers
- Eco-design and Recycling
- Chemical Recycling - circular PET
- Retailers point of view on trays and recycling
- and much more
If you are interested in presenting your paper during the conference, please feel free to send us your proposal via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date, Venue & Hotel Rooms
- Conference - Day 1: Wednesday, 6 February 2019, 12:30 - 17:30
- Networking Event and Dinner: Wednesday, 6 February 2019, from 17:30
- Conference - Day 2: Thursday, 7 February 2019, 10:00 - 17:30
RENAISSANCE BRUSSELS HOTEL - Rue du Parnasse 19, 1050 Brussels
The Renaissance Brussels Hotel is located in the heart of the European neighborhood right in front of the European Parliament and very easy accessible via train (Gare Bruxelles Luxembourg) from the airport in only 19 minutes or via car due to its underground parking facilities.
The Petcore Europe Conference will be sponsored by organisations or individual companies, and we invite you to contact us should you wish to join this growing list.
As sponsor, your company's name and logo will be displayed on all our communications material (including invitations, agendas, press releases and website) as well as promoted during the event.
Are you interested in promoting your company and products by exhibiting during our conference? Please note that the amount of exhibitor spots is limited and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view the delegate rates and to register, please click here.
The participants include PET resin manufacturers, packaging designers and manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, label producers, brand owners, EPR schemes, waste management organisations, recyclers, recycling machines manufacturers, representatives from the European institutions and European organisations interested in PET.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our conference.
Your Petcore Europe team